Creating Opportunities for Learning and Growth
From public school systems to private institutions, Bohler works with administrators and key stakeholders to develop educational facilities and outdoor spaces that accelerate learning.
Bohler’s in-depth K-12 and higher education project experience means we understand the unique needs and requirements of the highly diverse stakeholder groups involved in these projects and excel at identifying new opportunities for enhancing the student experience.
Our team is always looking beyond site design to visualize how facilities will be used. We stay abreast of campus planning and development trends, needs, and challenges such as:
- Raising a school’s stature within the community
- Incorporating social spaces and outdoor learning areas
- Creating a strong sense of community
- Ensuring student and faculty safety, including securing access points
- Minimizing disruption on active campuses
- Designing for efficient traffic and pedestrian patterns
- Planning for neighborhood compatibility
The result? With expertise in site selection, academic campuses, athletic fields and complexes, student housing, and more, our team empowers elementary, secondary, and collegiate schools to consider the future of the educational environment and accomplish more than they thought possible.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Project!Get in Touch
We Create Opportunity
Our forward-thinking approach makes a meaningful difference for our most ambitious clients. Talk to our team today.Get in Touch