Creating Opportunities Where People Live, Work, and Play
Triggered by demand from consumers, commerce, and communities, opportunities in the mixed-use market are growing significantly and are becoming even more attractive to developers. Additionally, zoning and lending requirements are becoming more permissive to meet the high demand for live/work/play environments.
Bohler has the right expertise to help developers leverage these opportunities in the urban, suburban, and integration/redevelopment sectors. Our practical knowledge of each development type enables us to provide insight-based recommendations for all stages of planning, development and beyond.
Our experience includes:
- Managing complex projects and demands of diverse stakeholders
- Integrating the requirements of individual project types to create cohesive environments for people to live, work and play
- Utilizing a phased approach to minimize disruption during construction
- Navigating jurisdictional and municipal processes and regulations
- Securing land use approvals and permit expediting
- Mitigating environmental issues
- Planning infrastructure with an eye for future potential
The result? Greater insight to meet your objectives and the comprehensive services required to move your project forward faster during all critical phases.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Project!Get in Touch
We Create Opportunity
Our forward-thinking approach makes a meaningful difference for our most ambitious clients. Talk to our team today.Get in Touch