Last updated December 22, 2020
This site is owned and operated by Bohler Management, Inc., the parent company, with its principal office located in Warren, New Jersey (USA).
The Information We Collect
Most of the information Bohler collects is information which you directly provide. Bohler also retrieves some data through cookies (see below). Bohler also obtains data from third-party sources, including service providers who supplement the site usage data Bohler collects. Bohler collects personal information from you only when you complete a form on our website. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. For site analysis, we may also collect your URL and IP address, but you will remain anonymous.
This information is voluntarily provided to us by website visitors and is used by us for the purpose of responding to user submissions and fulfilling requests for further information about our services, for example, when you use our “contact us” feature. Information provided by users to our job applicant site is held by a third-party dedicated career organization on Bohler’s behalf. We will not share information with non-affiliated third parties without your consent.
You have choices about the data we collect. When asked to provide your personal data, you may decline. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to certain products/features, you may not be able to use that product/feature. You may withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time by contacting us, in writing. Please refer to the contact information below.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Aggregate User and Tracking Information: This information gives us insights on how website visitors use our site. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information so that our website, emails, and marketing efforts continue to appeal to website visitors and clients.
- Professional Information: This information includes your employment background, job description, and related information.
- Responses to Surveys: This includes information you provide when responding to a survey on the website, via an app or email, on the telephone, or otherwise.
- Internal Protocol (IP) Addresses: This number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the site, along with the time(s) of your visits(s) and the page(s) you visited.
- Demographic and Location Data
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If we discover that we have collected or received data from anyone under thirteen (13) years old without verification or parental consent, such information will be deleted. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected or processed data from or about anyone under the age of thirteen (13).
How This Information Is Collected and How You Can Opt-Out
How We Use Information
We will use your personal data (a) to provide you with services, products, or information you have requested; (b) to respond to your questions and requests in connection with certain information, products, and services; (c) to provide you with information about products and services we think may be of interest to you; (d) to notify you about changes to our services, as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure and to provide content from our site to you to be presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer; and (e) to measure and understand the effectiveness of content and information that we provide to you and others. We will not sell your personal data to any third parties.
Reasons We May Share Personal Data
We may also disclose personal data if we believe that we are required to do so for any of the following reasons:
- to comply with applicable law or respond to requests from governmental, regulatory, or public authorities
- to protect our clients, for example to prevent spam, attempts to defraud other criminal offenses
- to operate and maintain the security of our systems, including to prevent or stop attacks on our systems or networks
- to protect the rights, interests, privacy, security, property, business, or safety of Bohler, our partners and our employees, the users of the site, or the public
- in connection with actual or possible litigation
If the phone number that you provided to Bohler is a wireless number, you agree to receive messages at such address from Bohler. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
The personal data Bohler collects may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States, and in any other country Bohler, its affiliates, or service providers operate. These parties may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your information requests, meeting your requests, and the provision of support services. Typically, the primary storage location is in your region or in the United States. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, and/or processing.
How We Protect Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, and to provide the proper use of information, we have put into place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Bohler collects online. Bohler uses encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive data.
While we believe the measures we have implemented to reduce our vulnerability to security problems are appropriate to the type of data we hold, no system is completely secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security and Bohler expressly disclaims any such obligation or ability.
Links to Other Websites
Please note that our site may contain links to third parties’ websites whose privacy practices are different from Bohler’s. Any personal data you provide to any third-party website is governed by their privacy statement or policy and Bohler is not responsible for others’ privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Please carefully read any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
By completing forms Bohler provides and providing personal information through this website, through any means, and by using this website and services contained herein, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are an actual person of at least eighteen (18) years of age, you have the right to provide the information that you submit to Bohler, and the information you submit is accurate, complete, and truthful; and
Jobs and Internships
30 Independence Boulevard, Suite 200
Warren, NJ 07059