The Women in Engineering Group at Bohler isn’t your typical affinity group. This initiative brings together the industry’s brightest women and empowers them to create positive change.
Initiated and driven by our leadership team, the Women in Engineering (WIE) group is aimed at ensuring Bohler is the best choice for women in a historically male-dominated industry.
The mission of WIE is to recruit, retain and develop women in engineering across our footprint. We offer members of WIE a variety of networking and professional development opportunities, as well as direct access to leadership. Here are some examples of the great things we are doing:
- Connecting network of women engineers to learn, share experiences and best practices
- Community service focused on Women in Engineering
- Pairing women with executive-level mentors
- Events that include things like group coaching and speakers from the commercial real estate industry
- Identifying opportunities for our organization to improve and implementing solutions
- Engaging men in the conversation
Keep up with what we’re talking about in our WIE group meetings.
We’re raising our girls to be perfect, and we’re raising our boys to be brave, says Reshma Saujani, the founder of Girls who Code…
If architect and writer John Cary has his way, women will never need to stand in pointlessly long bathroom lines again…